Samsung announced its S10 family along with the Samsung Galaxy Fold on its 10th anniversary, in San Francisco on Wednesday. Just like every year, the S10 family brings a bunch of useful features for the tech freaks and Samsung fans.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 family features four models – Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10E and S10 5G and all of these devices come with Android 9 Pie along with One UI. The basic features and functions of these phones are quite similar, but if you are new to the Android or are switching from iOS, you would need to know how you can take a screenshot from these devices.
So scroll down to check out how to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S10.
4 Ways to Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10E, and S10 5G
You can take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S10 family using 4 different methods. These methods include:
1. Taking Screenshot on Galaxy S10 Using Hardware Keys
The most common way to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup is using hardware keys. For this, you need to:
- Open the application or go to the screen that you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold Power and Volume Down Buttons at once, until you hear the shutter sound or see a blink on the screen.
That’s it. This method helps you to take screenshot almost in an instant.
2. Taking Screenshot on Galaxy S10 Using Palm Swipe Feature
Samsung added the Palm Swipe Feature in its new models in order to capture the screenshots effortlessly. Here’s how you can enable this feature:
- Prompt to the Settings App in your Samsung Galaxy S10 phone and navigate until you find “Advanced Settings” option.
- In the Advanced Feature option, select the “Motions and Gestures” option where you need to toggle the “Palm Swipe to Capture” feature.
Now you can simply swipe your palm across the screen you want to capture and your screenshot is captured effortlessly.
3. Taking Screenshot on Galaxy S10 By Asking Bixby
Too lazy to swipe your palm or use the hardware keys to capture the screen? Ask Bixby. Here’s how you can use Bixby to take screenshot:
- Go to the screen or app you to take the screenshot.
- Tap and hold the Bixby button and say out loud “take a screenshot”.
And there you go.
4. Taking Screenshot on Galaxy S10 by Asking Google Assistant
Google Assistant is the best smartphone assistant and here’s how you can take screenshot using Google Assistant.
- Prompt to the screen or app you want to capture.
- Launch Google Assistant by pressing and holding the home key.
- Once the Google Assistant is opened, say “take a screenshot”.
It is that simple.
Which method would you use to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup? Let us know in the comments section.