We are living in the 21st century and everything in this era seems possible. Not a long time ago, foldable phones were nothing but just fantasy and now we have them in our hands. Similarly, sending a message to a smartphone using your computer was nothing but a dream but now you can do it right away.
Yep, you have heard it right. If you are the one who is constantly working on your laptop and don’t feel like checking up your smartphone every once in a while to send messages, we have you covered. This post will let you know how you can send SMS from a computer to your Android phone or Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus phone.
Here’s how it is done.
How to Send SMS from a Computer over an Android Galaxy S10 Plus Phone?
Thanks to the SendLeap app that have made it easier for everyone to text using your computer or laptop. Although this application is fairly new, however, it is worth a try. This nifty little application allows the users to sync their smartphone to their laptop in order to send and receive messages directly from their smartphone to their PC.
The application is very easy to install and use. It is fully featured, user-friendly and completely secure. Using this application, you can not only just send and receive messages but also pictures and group messages all from your computer. It also allows you to mirror your phone notifications to your computer so that you don’t have to compromise your productivity while working.
So want to know how does it work? Here’s how!
- In order to get started with this cool thing, you need to install the SendLeap application on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus or any other Android device.
- Once you have installed the application on your device, simply visit the SendLeap & download / install their app on your computer in order to sync your contacts and notifications.
- From there, you need to log in using your Google account. Once you have logged in using your Google account’s credentials, you need to set a “Master Password” to use on the app as well as on the web page.
- Now open the app on your smartphone and log in using your Google account’s credentials and the master password that you had set earlier. The app will ask you for several permissions in order to sync the contacts. You need to allow them in order to use the application.
- Just after that, you need to wait to allow the app to sync your messages and contacts to SendLeap Application on your PC. And that’s it. You can now send and receive messages and chat on the go without touching your smartphone.
Sending Messages Using SendLeap Web
Sending messages using the SendLeap Web is pretty easy. All you need is to click on the message icon to start a new conversation. Select the contact you want to message and that’s it. You can now enter the message and hit send icon. Since your contacts are synced with your mobile device, entering a few digits of the number or few alphabets of the name would bring up the information.
It is pretty simple, right?