It has been reported by a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 user, that his brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 got exploded while it was on charging. The device literally got blown up with a blast and that had burned all the screen. The user has also reported that he was using micro USB to type C converter for charging his Samsung Galaxy Note 7 while it got exploded.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Exploded While Charging
The reason for such explosion on Samsung’s latest smartphone appears to be unknown. However explosion is usually caused with the battery and usage of non-genuine and non-approved accessories with the device. We hope users will take care of this fact, that using non-genuine accessories might result in something fatal.