Samsung Galaxy S10 series has been unveiled recently in San Francisco in an event with Samsung Galaxy Fold. The latest flagship brings tons of amazing features including powerful processors, multiple cameras and lesser bezels. Although the phones haven’t hit the market shelves, still there are people who are looking for the ways through which they can install Stock ROM on their upcoming devices.
If you are among those people, you can make use of this guide. This guide will help you install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM for a variety of reasons including unrooting your device back to factory settings, your phone is lagging in performance or simply it is not working well.
So scroll down to get to know how you can install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM.
Guide to Install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM Firmware
Flashing a firmware works as a seal for software issues. Installing a stock galaxy s10 firmware is a known solution to every problem your phone is facing. So here’s how you can install official Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM Firmware.
Installing Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM Firmware Using Odin
The first method which we are covering here to install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM is by using Odin. Odin is an official tool that is used to flash files, recoveries, and firmware on Samsung smartphones.
DOWNLOAD Links of Samsung Galaxy S10 Series (S10, S10+,S10E) Firmware Files Will Be Updated Soon.
Follow the following steps to install Stock Rom Samsung Galaxy S10 using Odin:
1. In order to get started, you need to have a PC with installed Samsung Drivers and Samsung Odin for windows. In addition to that, you should also have downloaded the Official Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy S10 using your mobile’s model number.
2. After getting all the pre-requisites, make sure that your phone is charged, KIES is off and running in the background and USB Debugging is turned on, on your Samsung Galaxy S10 device.
3. Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy device and connect it to your PC using your data cable.
4. Now press and hold the “Bixby Button, Power button and Volume down buttons” simultaneously to put your phone into download mode. Your phone will flash a warning sign. Release the buttons when the warning sign appears on the phone’s screen.
5. Press the Volume Up Button in order to proceed to Download Mode.
6. Now you need to open the Odin on your PC and connect your phone to the PC using the original data cable. You will see your phone has a connection with your PC. The ID:COM on ODIN will change to blue. Click on the AP button on Odin, after your phone is connected.
7. Now select the .tar or .tar.md5 file from the files in extracted firmware. Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are checked in the options tab of Odin.
8. Now press Start, if everything is okay and ready. This will take some time to install Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10. After the flashing is successful, your phone would reboot and it will have the official stock firmware of Samsung.
If the flashing is unsuccessful due to any reason, try repeating the process using another version of Odin.
Note: If the firmware that you downloaded and extracted has more than one file then select the corresponding file in its specific tab in Odin. Identify the files from their extension type. typeBL belongs to Bootloader, AP belongs to PDA, select CP in Phone(Modem) tab and select CSC file in CSC tab.
Installing Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM Using Samsung Smart Switch
Installing Stock ROM using Samsung Smart Switch is pretty easy comparatively. All you need is to follow the steps below to get started.
1. Download the Samsung Smart Switch software from the Samsung Fan Club website on your PC.
2. After downloading and installing the software, open it and connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 to your PC using your original data cable. This will allow the Smart Switch to recognize your phone.
3. Now you will have an option to install stock firmware on your phone using Emergency Software Recovery and Initialisation. Select Software update and Initialisation from there.
4. After that, the Samsung Smart Switch will find the latest suitable firmware for your Samsung Galaxy S10 and install it on your phone, automatically. All you need is to follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
5. Once installed, your phone will reboot. The best part about using the Samsung Smart Switch is that no data is lost during the process. All the data will be present on your phone, using this method. In addition to that, you can also backup all of your data on your PC using the Smart Switch.
6. Once you are done installing Stock firmware on your device, you can use Samsung Smart Switch to restore all your data back to your phone. Great, isn’t it?
That’s how you can install Samsung galaxy S10 Stock ROM Firmware using two methods – with Samsung Odin and Samsung Smart Switch. If you are confused regarding any step in this guide, feel free to comment in the comments section below. If this guide worked for you, drop your feedback as well. Happy Flashing!