If want to Upgrade/Downgrade your Samsung device or you have just bricked your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus smartphone then we have a great solution for you. Now without leaving your phone at service center you can flash any stock firmware right from your home. In this post we will guide you through the entire procedure of installing stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Smartphone. To do so you will need to download some important tools and Apps. Follow the instruction given below carefully.
How to Flash Stock ROM Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus via ODIN?
Before following this procedure just make sure to not skip any of the steps mentioned in the followings, otherwise it could be result in failure.
This procedure is pretty simple downloading the correct firmware for your Samsung device is all you need to do, which you can find easily on the internet. If some how you couldn’t then don’t worry, simply search your firmware this time with your phone model. Then by using our guide flash firmware via ODIN tool. You can download and install the Samsung kies software and the Samsung USB drivers.
Download Stock ROM Firmware for Galaxy Note10 & Note10 Plus
A Stock ROM/Firmware is an official software that is designed by the manufacturer for a particular device. A Truly Stock ROM is one type that does not undergo any cosmetic/functional changes in the code by hardware manufacturer. We can take Android running on Google pixel and Nexus smartphones as an example of that to properly understand it. So now from below you will need to download the stock ROM and ODIN Software.
Instructions to Install Stock Firmware
After downloading the files from above now you are ready to install stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Smartphone.
1. Follow this procedure as it is defined.
– First of all, enable the USB Debugging.
– To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
– Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
2. Now by using Administrator open the extracted ODIN file named as ODIN v3.11.1. Again as Administrator open it.
3. Now you have to reboot the smartphone into the download mode.
4. To do so, switch off your smartphone then press and Hold Home + Power + Volume button until you see a download mode.
5. After that by using the USB cable connect your phone to computer.
6. You will see a blue sign in ODIN the movement you will connect the USB cable.
7. Go back again after that to ODIN and Add the Firmware which you have downloaded from the link given above by clicking on AP/PDA Button.
8. Now you have to make sure that the re-partition option is not check marked. Go to option and confirm that F-Reset Time and Reboot options are ticked as well.
9. Just click the start button, now sit back and wait. After few minutes a message “pass” will appear. After this message you can remove your Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus from the Part. If your smartphone restarts while updating, just don’t panic. Consider it normal for some devices.
Please remember that you should not operate or remove any thing on your device until you got the message that the Flashing process is completed. Once the flashing process is done and if you have followed the instructions correctly then you will be able to see a big green box showing RESET or PASSED. It also depends on the ODIN version you have downloaded. By now your Samsung device should have finished the rebooting process so it is safe remove or unplug the Smartphone.
That’s it. When you will restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus smartphone the new firmware will be installed on it. In this guide we have tried to simplify everything to minimize the possibility of any error or misunderstanding. Although you have to do this procedure at your own risk. This guide is the easiest way to install stock ROM firmware on your Android Samsung smartphone. Even a person with minimal knowledge about this stuff can install it successfully, he just have to follow the steps mentioned in this post correctly.