If you are a new Samsung Android user, and just looking forward to install a custom rom on your Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone, you need to take care of a few things. You must enable developer options by tapping on build number of your device 7 times from Settings > About. This will give you an access to hidden menu named as Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone.
Reason of Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Error on Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones
This applies on almost all Samsung Android Devices on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 and above firmware. Now you need to check whether OEM Unlock Option has been enabled or not. Before proceeding with Custom ROM Flashing your Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone.
How To Enable OEM Unlock on Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone?
If you have forcefully flashed the custom rom without enabling OEM Unlock from Developer Settings. You will face Custom Binary Blocked by FRP or FAP Lock error on your Samsung Phones. Which can include Galaxy Galaxy S7, S6, S6 Edge, Note 4, Note Edge and any other Samsung Smartphone.
How To Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock Error on Galaxy Mobile Phone?
If you are facing Custom Binary Blocked By FRP / FAP Lock on Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone, the only solution to this error is to Flash The Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone. If you had used any custom ROM and getting the FRP Lock error. Now you will have to use ODIN Flashing Tool. Flash Stock ROM on your Samsung Mobile Phone to Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Error.
Stock ROMs Download For Samsung Mobile Phones
- Andromeda AOSP Rootless 8.x App for Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9 with Android 8 Oreo
- Download Stock Firmware ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Android 9.0
- How to Flash Stock ROM Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus via ODIN?
- Download & Install Galaxy S10 Plus Stock ROM Firmware [Android Pie]
- Two Best Ways To Install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM Firmware
- Download & Install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM Firmware [Android Pie]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Firmware Stock ROM (Android Pie)
- Download Samsung Galaxy S9 Firmware Android Pie (Stock ROM)
- Download Android Oreo 8.0 Stock ROM for Galaxy S7 (G930F/D) | S7 Edge (G935F/D)
- Install Guide Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 / S8+ (Exynos) | Stock ROM
Why I am facing Custom Binary Blocked by FAP Lock Error on Samsung Mobile Phone?
This error could arise due to certain reasons such as flashing a custom ROM without enabling OEM mode in your phone. In order to fix it, you need to read this article in detail.