Android Nougat 7.0 Stock Firmware is slowly rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) and Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F). It is currently available for United Kingdom users. Those who had UK’s BTU will receive over the air update that is whooping 1.3 GB in size.
However we at S7 Fan Club, have got the stock Android Nougat 7.0 firmware files for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. All you need is to download the Android Nougat 7.0 Stock ROM from the links given below and flash it with ODIN Samsung Flashing Tool.
Download Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Stock ROM Android 7.0 To Fix Bricked Phone
Make sure to check out the: Best New Features of Android Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
Download Galaxy S7 / Edge Stock ROM Firmware Android Nougat 7.0
1. Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F: Download Here / Download Here (2.1 GB)
2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F: Download Here / Download Here (2.2 GB)
Disclaimer For Manual Upgrade to Final Android Nougat 7.0 with ODIN
Please make sure to backup all of your important data before proceeding with manual upgrade process. And you must be a pro user, in order to proceed with manual flashing process. In case anything goes wrong due to your negligence, we at S7 Fan Club will not be held responsible for any damage caused.
How To Update & Flash Final Android Nougat 7.0 on Galaxy S7 / Edge with ODIN?
1. Download Android Nougat 7.0 Final Stock ROM Firmware from the links given above, and extract it on your PC. It’s around 2.2GB compressed download and requires 4.5 GB free space approximately on your PC storage drive in order to extract it.
3. Install Samsung Drivers on your PC & then Run ODIN.
4. Enable OEM unlock on your phone: Go to Settings » About phone » and tap Build number seven times to enable Developer options. Go back to main Settings page, scroll to bottom and select Developer options from there. Under Developer options, look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and enable it.
5. Boot your device into Download mode:
a. Switch off your device.
b. Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
c. Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
d. Once your Galaxy S7 / Edge is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the device and show an “Added!!” message.
6. Now we’ll select each firmware file (from files we got in Step 1 above) into the appropriate box in Odin.
a. Click on CSC tab and select the firmware file starting with HOME_CSC in its name.
└ Note: Do NOT select the regular CSC file that starts with CSC in its name, as that would replace your CSC and thus would result factory data reset of the device.
In case you are stuck at “Meta-data/Fota.zip” with ODIN, you might need to use simple CSC file instead of HOME_CSC. But this will erase your all data from the device.
b. Click on CP tab and select file starting with CP in its name.
c. Click on BL tab and select the file starting with BL in its name.
d. Click on AP tab and select the file starting with AP in its name.
└ Note: DON’T play with any other options on Odin the screen. You’re only required to connect your device and select the firmware files as instructed above.
7. Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
8. Your Galaxy S7 / Edge will automatically reboot when Odin is done flashing. You can then disconnect your device.
└ It might take some time for the first boot after flashing a stock firmware.
Final Android Nougat 7.0 Video Preview on Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
So did you receive the Official Final Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware via OTA or are you planning to flash it manually on your Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge with the help of easy guide mentioned above. 🙂 Do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.