Samsung Galaxy S10 family has got its hands on the global markets and we have seen numerous tech freaks holding one of the latest flagship models. The family comes with a wide range of futuristic features, still, the tech enthusiasts want to get more out of these latest smartphones.
With this being said, the only way to get more of the smartphones or to upgrade the phone to the newest Android version, is through downloading & installing Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock ROM Firmware. Here’s how you can do it. You can use this Stock ROM if you have bricked your Samsung S10 Plus or you want to unroot your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Stock ROM Firmware for Galaxy S10+ will turn it into brand new device.
Download & Install Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock ROM Firmware [Android Pie]
In order to get started, you need to know the model number of your Samsung Galaxy S10. For this, you can go to the Settings app from your phone and head towards the “About Phone” option. From there, you will get the model number of your device. Once you know the model number, you can download the appropriate firmware built for your device.
Updated Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock ROM Firmware Download Links August 2019.
Firmware SM-G973F — Samsung Galaxy S10 – [August 2019 – Android Pie 9.0]
H3G-G973FXXS3ASH1-20190826093700.zip – 4.22GB
Firmware SM-G975F — Samsung Galaxy S10+ [August 2019 – Android Pie 9.0]
H3G-G975FXXS3ASH1-20190823151200.zip – 4.21GB
Now that you have downloaded the dedicated firmware for your smartphone, follow the following guide to install the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
1. Before you start the process, make sure that your device is fully charged or at least have 30% battery. After installing the firmware, you also need to install Samsung USB drivers on your PC. Also, download the latest version of Samsung Odin for Windows.
2. Now extract the firmware files in .tar.md5 format. Extract the Odin as well that will get you Odin exe file. When you have extracted these files, disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus device from the PC, if it is connected and reboot your PC.
3. You need to boot your device into download mode by pressing and holding the “Power Button + Volume down button + Bixby button” all together. You will see a warning sign just right after pressing these button simultaneously. Press the Volume Up button as soon as the warning screen appears in order to enter the download mode.
4. Now, double click to open the Odin file and connect your smartphone with your PC using the original data cable. Odin should recognize your device as soon as it is connected. An Added!! message will appear in the Log box in the bottom left, and the first box under ID:COM will also show a no. and will turn its background blue.
5. Load all the firmware files into Odin and click on the AP button on Odin to select the .tar.md5 file. Wait until the Odin loads this file, as it will take some time.
6. Now click on the Options tab, and make sure Re-partition checkbox is NOT selected. Don’t use the PIT tab, ever. Go back to the Log tab now, that will show the progress of the firmware installation.
7. When you have made sure that everything mentioned-above is okay, click Start button in Odin in order to start flashing firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
You need to wait until the installation process completes. After the completion of the process, your device will reboot automatically. If the firmware installation process is successful, you will get a PASS message from Odin.
That’s it. You are now ready to enjoy the Default Company’s Stock ROM Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus!