With the literal motto of “Focus on what matters”, Samsung Galaxy S10 family comes with the One UI that is one of its biggest highlights. For those who don’t know, Samsung introduced One UI in its 10th edition of S series that is cleaner and provides a more focused experience with the software and hardware working in harmony. The software allows you to see only what you need allowing you to get the next level, a neat experience like never before.
- Versatile Samsung DeX
- Secure Folder
- System wide dark mode
- Amazing game tools and game launcher
- Lift to wake functionality
- Bixby disable feature
- Gesture navigation
- Dual messenger
- One-handed use
- Edge screen
What’s more – the software transforms your mobile experience, fully personalized home screen, easy to use interface that is completely customizable. What? Yep! Samsung’s One UI really wants you to customize your phone’s interface. Want to know how? Here is how it is done.
How to Change the Theme on Samsung’s One UI in Galaxy S10 Plus?
Fortunately, theming is offered by default in the Samsung Galaxy S10 family’s One UI. In addition to that, there’s a Bixby Routine that learns and follows your daily patterns and does it for you. Moreover, there are tons of amazing features like natural and intuitive flows, important things at glances, augmented reality camera, hands-free navigation, blue light filter, optimized battery usage, night mode, quick panel, more smart ideas and much more that you would love.
If you want to customize your phone according to your preferences and requirements, here is how you can alter the feel of your device.
- In order to get started, unlock your phone and follow along.
- Now open the “Settings” app.
- From there, navigate until you find “Wallpapers and Themes”. Tap to select it.
- This will take you to the Samsung Store.
- From the Samsung Store, tap the “Themes” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- You will find a list of cool themes that you can select from. Find a theme that suits your personality and select Download.
- After the theme gets downloaded, apply it.
- Confirm that you want to apply the theme, one more time and that’s it.
Changing the theme will change the default colors and base panels like notification panels, settings page, wallpapers, etc. this allows you to customize your phones according to the way you like. From the dark themes to flowers, Samsung has got a ton of amazing theme collection that you would love to discover.
The software made its debut with Samsung Galaxy S10 but is going to be updated to the older phones alike. So, enjoy your new themes! And let us know about which theme you would like to add on your Samsung Galaxy S10?