Samsung has finally introduced its S10 series on the 20th Feb, 2019. The series, in addition to the 2 basic models – S10 and S10 Plus, comes with another two variants – S10E and S10 5G. We have already reviewed and compared these devices and you would have already known what kind of features these devices have got.
Among an array of futuristic features, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is an underrated feature that comes packed inside the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus devices and is designed to offer foolproof security of the data of the users, in case of stolen or lost phone. While this feature is designed to help protect the data of the users in case of stolen or lost phone, however, this feature is really giving a hard time in case they have forgotten the credentials of the Google Account ID.
Fortunately, in this case, there are some useful methods that allow you to bypass FRP Lock from the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus running on Android 9 OS. We have mentioned the most functional one in this guide below.
Samsung devices which are currently based on Android 9 OS are:
- Samsung Galaxy S10E – (SM-G970X)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – (SM-G973X)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus – (SM-G975X)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 – (SM-G960X)
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Plus – (SM-G965X)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – (SM-GN60X)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – (SM-G950X)
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus – (SM-G955X)
Bypass FRP Lock Tool or Remove Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus without PC
You can remove Google Account or FRP Lock from Samsung Galaxy S10, S10E & S10+ without using your computer. All you need to have is your phone running on Android 9 OS + internet connection. Follow the easy and simple steps to remove FRP lock from Android 9 OS on Samsung Galaxy S10 Series.
Here are the steps
- Power on your FRP Locked Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Phone.
- Connect your Phone with Wifi and Go to the page where it requires you Google Email!
- Touch Email or Phone input box on your phone to open the keyboard and click on the gear like settings icon that is above number 8 and 9 on your phone’s keyboard.
4. Now Click on Arrow behind Samsung Keyboard showing left (Located on upper left)
4. Choose Google Voice Typing option.
5. Click on Search icon on upper right corner, search for Offline search and open Manage Offline Searches!
6. Click on Search icon on bottom and search for Chrome and open the one that shows on bottom with chrome icon.
7. Go to search engine (Google, Bing etc) and Find this article from your phone (Search: Bypass FRP Lock Tool Android 9 Galaxy S10)
8. Download this FRP Tool for Android 9 OS > FRP_Tool_Android_9.apk
9. After you click on the link above something will download (Allow permissions if it asks for).
10. Install and open Samsung Galaxy S10 FRP Tool Application!
11. Tap : GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER APK INSTALL > For version 5.0
12. After installing Google Account manager from step 11 hit done. Then click Done.
13. On FRP Tool, Click on BYPASS FRP > BROWSER SIGN IN
14. You will be redirected in a page saying retype password.
IMPORTANT : Click on 3 dots on right upper corner and go browser sign in, then click ok.
15. Sign in with any active Gmail Account on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Phone.
16. Finally, return to welcome screen and setup your FRP Unlocked Galaxy S10. It will not ask you for Google Account ID, it will let you configure the phone like a new phone! Now your Galaxy S10 phone is FRP Unlocked Successfully!