WhatsApp needs no introduction. Right? Everyone uses it to communicate with their friends, family and colleagues and that too on a daily basis. With a number of features, this messaging app recently rolled out its “Delete for Everyone” feature that lets the sender delete the unwanted sent message.
Though this feature is quite useful for the senders who don’t want the recipient to read the message. But on the other hand, this feature leaves the recipient curios. Fortunately, a new report claims that deleted WhatsApp messages are actually still on the device and can be read and easily accessed.
Want to know how? We have rounded up the apps that are dedicated to the purpose. Scroll through the apps and get ready to recover the deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung Galaxy S10, Note Plus, and other Android devices.
Top 5 Best Apps to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Samsung Phones Like Galaxy S10, Note 10 Plus
Note: The apps listed below are not affiliated with WhatsApp Inc. and are completely independent.
1. Restory – Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Samsung Phones
If you are curious enough to know what a deleted message on WhatsApp said, then my friend, Restory is for you. The app is kind of smart and notifies you instantly when the message is deleted from WhatsApp. Besides allowing you to reveal deleted messages, this app allows:
- Recovery of deleted images
- Recovery of deleted videos
- Recovery of deleted audio
In addition to that, the app is really easy to use and is available to download from Play Store completely free.
2. WhatsRemoved+ – Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Samsung Phones
WhatsRemoved+ is another app designed for the similar purpose of accessing deleted messages from WhatsApp. The app, just like others allows you to monitor notifications and folders in the pursuit of changes and deleted files. The app offers features like:
- Easy to use
- History of deleted messages
- A tab for each application with notification history
- Detects notifications and notifies you
The best part about this app is that it allows you to recover data from each and every app on your phone. You can add the apps manually so you never miss anything in your favorite messaging apps.
3. View Deleted Messages and Photo Recovery – Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Samsung Phones
This is one of the best app providing you with the ability to recover deleted messages. The features of this app are:
- Recover deleted messages
- Restore deleted images, videos, and files
- Save phone storage by auto-deleting the messages after 13 hours
- App Lock support
The app is great and minimalist. So get it downloaded rn.
4. WAMR – Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Samsung Phones
With this tool, you would be able to recover text messages and also any media attachments including
- Voice notes
- Animated gifs
You can also download Statuses, using WAMR.
5. Notisave – Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Samsung Phones
For a similar purpose, this app is designed to provide you with:
- Autosave notifications
- Clean notification bar
- Notification search from all apps including WhatsApp
- Easy to use interface
- Easy to manage functions
Moreover, the app lets you read the messages privately without the “read” mark. Great, isn’t it?
By using all these apps on your Samsung Android Phone, you should be able to easily restore or recover any deleted message from whatsapp, sent by one to you, who had suddenly deleted or removed it.
These apps are handy to save retrieve the deleted messages on WhatsApp so that you never live in curiosity. Get these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S10, Note 10 Plus and similar Android phones to get more out of your WhatsApp experience.