You might have heard or read the news on different tech blogs regarding the Android Nougat update going to hit T-Mobile. With this, I have seen many Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge owners happy and excited, as it is flooded with a complete set of whole new features and interface, that was much needed.
So, the full Android Nougat 7.0 firmware for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge on T-Mobile are now available, and weighs in at a cool 1.5GB. If you were also looking to have this bad ass update on your phone, you can now have it, but be sure to have plenty of battery juice.
Android Nougat 7.0 Is Now Available for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 / Edge (SM-G930T / SM-G935T)
Once you get your phone updated, you would get all the features that are included in the Nougat including:
- A fresh new interface in many years
- The notification panel is clear and more customizable
- Settings menu is re-vamped
- You would also get to choose the screen resolution display
- Multi-window functionality
- Quicker system updates
- Moreover, lots of icon changes, game mode and camera modes are also the plus for this update that you would get on your T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
This one is Samsung’s best ever firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge for T-Mobile, that you can check by heading into settings and “Software Update” option.