Please read this User manual for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge User Manual
• Descriptions are based on the device’s default settings.
• Some content may differ from your device depending on the region, service provider, model specifications, or device’s software.
• Content (high quality content) that requires high CPU and RAM usage will affect the overall performance of the device. Apps related to the content may not work properly
depending on the device’s specifications and the environment that it is used in.
• Samsung is not liable for performance issues caused by apps supplied by providers other than Samsung.
• Samsung is not liable for performance issues or incompatibilities caused by edited registry settings or modified operating system software. Attempting to customise the operating system may cause the device or apps to work improperly.
• Software, sound sources, wallpapers, images, and other media provided with this device are licensed for limited use. Extracting and using these materials for commercial or other purposes is an infringement of copyright laws. Users are entirely responsible for illegal use of media.
• You may incur additional charges for data services, such as messaging, uploading and downloading, auto-syncing, or using location services depending on your data plan. For large data transfers, it is recommended to use the Wi-Fi feature.
• Default apps that come with the device are subject to updates and may no longer be supported without prior notice. If you have questions about an app provided with the device, contact a Samsung Service Centre. For user installed apps, contact service providers.
• Modifying the device’s operating system or installing softwares from unofficial sources may result in device malfunctions and data corruption or loss. These actions are violations of your Samsung licence agreement and will void your warranty.