ODIN is the tool to flash stock rom on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. In case your phone isn’t working fine. Its lagging like hell. Or its stuck on the Samsung logo. That’s the time to either hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge, in case hard reset also fails.
You need to Flash Stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. Stock ROM’s download size is usually 2 GB for latest Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone.
Today we will share how you can flash stock rom on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone using ODIN v3.12.3.
Please note that this tutorial guide for Flashing Stock ROM on Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge is meant to be used with a Windows based computer or laptop.
Download ODIN 3.12.3 for Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
1. Download ODIN 3.12.3, & Extract its ZIP file.
2. Run Odin v3.12.3 and Enable OEM Unlock from Developer Options on your device.
3. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
4. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
5. Add the firmware file to AP / PDA. (You need to download firmware / stock rom for Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, its around 2 GB in compressed zip archive)
6. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked.
7. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
8. After 5 – 10 minutes flashing stock rom process on Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge will complete and your smartphone will reboot and this time it will be as new as brand new.
In case you are facing any error during flashing stock rom on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge with ODIN, you can post the error screenshot in the comments section, and our team at S7 Fan Club will try our best to help you out.