Great news! Chainfire has just released the CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge international Exynos variant whose model is SM-G935F. Please make sure not to flash these CF-Auto-Root files on regular version of Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F). Follow these steps at your own risk and rooting process might trip Samsung Knox and Samsung Pay feature will be disabled.
How To Root Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F With CF-Auto-Root?
1. Enable Developer Options In Galaxy S7 Edge
First of all you need to Enable Developer Options in Galaxy S7 Edge by tapping build number seven times in Galaxy S7 Edge’s settings.
2. OEM Unlock Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
Now you have to enable OEM Unlock option from recently enabled Developer Options and you are free to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F with ODIN.
3. Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Drivers For Windows PC And Install Them, Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options, now connect your phone with PC via USB and let the Galaxy S7 Edge Drivers Install on your PC.
4. Download CF-Auto-Root For Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F from: http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/
5. Extract CF-Auto-Root Archive For Galaxy S7 Edge. (CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.zip)
6. Boot your Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F into Download Mode Using Three Button Combination: Power Key + Menu Key + Volume Down and then hit volume up to boot into download mode.
7. Run ODIN on your Windows PC.
8. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935 With USB Data Cable with your PC and ODIN will detect its COM port automatically.
10. Click AP on ODIN and Choose “CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.tar.md5” file.
11. Now hit start button on ODIN and wait to see the progress.
12. Your Galaxy S7 Edge will reboot and will take a while to turn on, it might turn on and off several times. And finally you will see SuperSU app on the app launcher. Which means you have successfully rooted your Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F).
In case your phone is stuck on Samsung Logo or is boot looping, probably flashing root files wasn’t successful and you need to try again. If you are still stuck, you can flash the STOCK Firmware of Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F) Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Do let us know, if you are successful in Rooting your Galaxy S7 Edge, or if you are facing any problem, comment below and we will try our best to resolve your issue.