With the Samsung smartphones becoming the primary accessories, we all have our private data stored in them and want outstanding security features that can save us from privacy intrusion and embarrassment as well. Thanks to the technology that lots of security features have been introduced by the Samsung Smartphones as well as Google including FRP (factory reset protection) that is a security method designed to make sure someone can’t just wipe and factory reset your phone if you’ve lost it or it was stolen.
Top 10 Ways to Remove FRP Lock from Samsung Galaxy S10, S7, S8, S9, Note 8 in 2020
Basically FRP stands for factory Reset Protection that was first introduced in Android Lollipop 5.0 and now is available in Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0 & Android Pie 9.0. As per the rule and the purpose of this feature, in the case of any unfortunate event wherein you lose the device or if any unauthorized person tries to reset it, the device will require the Google Account ID and password to be fed in.
So, this program is designed to curb the chances of thefts and other fraudulent activities. However, this security feature causes trouble for the mobile owners who somehow have forgotten their Google Account ID and password and want to access their phone, or the users who have brought a second hand phone. So for such people, it is necessary to know how to bypass or Unlock FRP lock by Google.
Fortunately, there are plenty of ways and apps through which you can bypass the Factory reset Protection from Google. We have a round-up of 10 best ways that will help you remove FRP Lock from Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, Note 8. These methods will work until Android Nougat 7. However we will keep you updated about bypassing FRP lock on Android Oreo 8.0 and Android Pie 9.0
So here are the top 10 ways through which you can bypass or unlock FRP Lock from your Samsung Galaxy Devices.
1: Bypass Samsung FRP Lock Using ADB Bluetooth Method Samsung FRP Tool 2019
Remove Samsung FRP Lock in 2018 is getting difficult. However we at Samsung Fan Club keep trying to find out the best ways to remove FRP lock using Samsung FRP Tools in 2018. Whether you have bought a second hand phone, forgot your password or the password was being set up by your kids, this tool will really help you get rid of that annoying FRP screen. You can use Samsung FRP Tool 2018 Bluetooth ADB Method that is done with the help of ABD FRP Removal Script and Bluetooth Headset. A new and easy method to remove FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus with Android 7.0 is also introduced.
- Compatible for all Samsung Galaxy Phones.
- Easy to use
- No Technical knowledge required
- No data loss.
Note: Only Samsung devices are compatible.
2: Bypass or Remove FRP Lock from Samsung Galaxy Phones Using Remote Google Account
Whether you have forgotten your Google account’s credentials or have just brought a second hand Samsung Galaxy device, you will be entertained by the FRP lock screen at first. Fortunately, Remote Google Account is a really amazing and functional tool that can help you bypass the screen within just a few minutes. In order to use this tool, all you need is to have a USB cable, a PC and high speed internet. You will get the instructions to use this tool via email after you have got your tool. The best part of this tool is that it simply don’t work for the stolen or lost phones.
- Compatible for all Samsung galaxy devices except S7.
- Bypass FRP within 15 to 20 minutes.
- Highly rated tool online to bypass FRP.
- Not useful for stolen or lost phones.
Note: Samsung Galaxy S7 is not supported by this tool.
3: Remove or Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy Phones Using FRP Bypass APK 2019
This method can be used on any Android device that has Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 Nougat and now even on Android 8.0 Oreo. Whether you want to recover your Google account’s credentials, or want to bypass the FRP lock from your Samsung Galaxy device, this method is surely functional and one of the best. Follow the Detailed Guide to Remove or bypass FRP lock from Samsung Phones.
Here’s what you need to do to bypass FRP lock using FRP Bypass APK using OTG Cable:
- Download the FRP Bypass APK from here.
- After downloading the APK file, copy the file into your USB flash drive.
- Start your Android device and follow the principle few steps of the Setup Wizard.
- Now you might be able to be required to enter your Google Account and password. Proper right here comes the important thing part of our procedure.
- Now connect the USB device into the OTG cable to your device. Following this, a document explorer will open that will show you the documents and the files that were stored in your smartphone.
- Now open the downloaded FRP Bypass APK from document explorer.
- FRP Bypass APK would now be installed. You presently need to tap on “Open” and you’ll be able to be taken to the settings menu.
- Scroll down to find the “Backup and Reset” option and tap on it.
- Then tap on Production unit reset and make a choice “wipe all data”.
- Now your device will reset over again and this time you will be asked to enter your Google account details.
- The FRP Bypass visual display unit will not be there and you’ll be able to make a selection so that you could upload a brand spanking new account or not.
FRP Bypass without OTG Cable:
Conversely, if you don’t have an OTG cable, here’s a method to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Phones in 2019 without it.
- You will need a strong internet connection for this method.
- Turn your smartphone on and follow all the instructions of Setup Wizard.
- You will see a FRP Bypass tab open.
- Click to open your keyboard. Go to its settings.
- Tap the Menu Button where you will see the Help and Feedback Option. Click it.
- There will open a Search tab where you can write anything and click the share option.
- Now click on Messaging and tap on “New Message”.
- Now type some random number in the space. Click on the contact icon.
- Now click on the call icon and select call.
- As soon as you see the dial pad screen, click over “Pause button” to take the call on hold.
- Now when the call is paused, tap on Add dialer button and type *#*#4636#*#*.
- You will see the Usage Statistics. Click on it and then click on back button. You will now be taken to Settings option.
- Now find the “Backup and Reset” button from the settings menu.
- Now a list will open. Select the Factory Data Reset.
- Click on confirm.
- The process of backup and reset will start and you are good to go.
4: Bypass FRP Lock Using Google Account Bypass and Flashing Tool
Google Account Bypass and Flashing Tool is one of the best method to bypass the FRP lock on almost all latest versions of Android phones. This tool is quite easy to easy to use. Simply get this tool on your device for free and enjoy the full access to your phone without any hassle.
- It works with almost all the Android devices including Samsung, HTC, MI, SPD and many more.
- It is free and don’t require any hidden charges to function.
- Works for all the latest Android device versions.
Here’s how the Google Account Bypass and Flashing Tool works:
Simply download and install the software and extract the files. Connect the phone with your PC and follow the instructions given along the setup. This software is quite easy to use.
5: Bypass FRP Using FRP Bypass Solutions with Samsung Octopus in 2019
FRP Bypass solutions via Samsung Octopus is another best way to get rid of that annoying FRP Google screen. It is actually a very powerful pc tool or application.
- It is fully compatible with almost every Android device.
- It is really useful to remove FRP from Samsung Galaxy S8.
- The tool is tested and is 100 percent functional.
You can get the membership or their premium packages to get rid of FRP lock within just a matter of seconds.
6: Bypass or Remove FRP Lock Using D&G Password Unlocker Tool
Just like all other tools in the list, the D&G Unlocker is another best way to bypass FRP lock without any hassle. The best part of this tool is that it besides unlocking the FRP from Samsung Galaxy devices, it also works perfectly for many other Android devices including Motorola, HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, XIAOMI. In addition to that, this tool is also compatible with all Windows for offering easy unlocking experience without any hassle. As per claim, this D&G password Unlocker tool is an ideal thing to save your priceless time and keep all the aspects on the go quickly.
- It is fully compatible with almost all the Android devices including Samsung, Lenovo, XIAOMI, Huawei and Motorola.
- It is completely free to download.
- It is very easy to use.
- It offers complete instructions on what to do to bypass the FRP lock.
So here’s how you can use this tool:
- Simply download this tool from here on your PC.
- Simply extract the files on your PC and run the set up to get it installed.
- The set up file will give you detailed instructions on what to do next. All you need is to follow those instructions.
- Connect your phone with your PC using the USB data cable and you will now be able to reset easily.
7: Bypass FRP Using RealTerm FRP Bypass Tool 2019 on Samsung Galaxy Phones
Realterm FRP Bypass is another 100 percent functional tool, that not only works for only Samsung Galaxy devices but is compatible for most Android smartphone companies. Whether you are stuck at FRP on your Motorola phone or a Micromax phone, SPD device or simply a Lenovo phone, Pangu FRP Bypass Tool has you covered. The mechanism of this tool is simple but it do require using an OTG cable with a pen drive or a computer. So those who don’t have an OTG cable, look for another method to bypass FRP or simply invest in one.
- Compatible with most of the Android devices including Samsung, Motorola, Micromax, Lenovo etc.
- It is free of cost.
- Only needs 10 minutes to process and bypass the FRP lock from the smartphones.
Here’s how to use this tool to bypass FRP:
- Simply download the RealTerm FRP bypass tool from the link and Quick Shortcut Maker on your PC. Connect your device using a USB cable.
- Extract the files and run the simple setup.
- Now open the Quick Shortcut Maker and on the main screen, there will be a search box where you have to search for “Google Account Manager”. After opening it, “Type any email and password”. If it shows an error, you have to install google account manager supporting to the device if your android version is Nougat then install google account manager 7.0.1, 7.1.2, or install google account manager 6.0.1 if the android version is the marshmallow. You can download Google Account Managers of All versions from here.
- After you are done removing an error, tap the “try” button. It will pop the window up asking you a Gmail account. From there, you have to just go to the “top right” of the screen and select the “three dotted menu”.
- Click the three dotted menu and from there, click the “login browser” option and enter any Gmail account here. It is best practice to remember that account which you have entered after unlock write new Gmail account in a diary for Future remember.
- Now restart your phone and you device will unlock successfully.
8: Bypass FRP Using Google Verification Bypass Tool
Google Verification Bypass Tool is a kind of software program that is innovative and through this unlocking tool, additional protection for the Android devices can get bypassed. Unlike any other tool on the list, this tool allows you to reset your Android device without knowing your Google Accounts info. This awesome tool is free of cost and is really easy to use.
- It can bypass any Android device including Samsung, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, LG, HTC and other brands.
- It works on all Android versions. Whether it is Marshmallow or Nougat. It is also available for Oreo.
- It is free to download
- It is really easy to use.
Here’s how to use this tool to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy devices:
- Download Google Verification Bypass Tool and extract it.
- Then run the file and it will give you detailed instructions on how to use this tool.
- You will be able to unlock your phone easily, without any hassle within a matter of minutes.
9: Bypass or Remove FRP Lock using Samsung FRP Helper 0.2 2019
Samsung FRP Helper, as the name suggests is another amazing tool to remove the FRP lock from the Samsung galaxy devices. It is a really amazing software that is easy to use and is really light in weight. It can bypass all kind of the locks in Samsung devices that are really hard to remove after hard resetting. The software is really user friendly and is really compatible.
The features of this software includes:
- Hassle free FRP bypassing without any need of technical knowledge.
- It is free to download.
- You can easily share it with others.
- This phone is capable of resetting the phone dialer.
- It offers straightforward implementation.
- It comes with detailed instructions on how to use it.
- It has amazing GUI.
- It is easy to set up.
Here’s how to use Samsung FRP Helper:
- Download the software and extract the file.
- Open the setup file and let it install on your PC.
- Once the software is installed, a window will open that will show you a list of Samsung Galaxy models. From there you have to select that model of your Samsung device.
- Now connect your phone with your PC using a USB cable.
- Then select the Hijack IT Button to remove FRP.
10: Remove FRP Lock Using GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool 2019 for Samsung Phones
GSM Flasher Pro FRP Tool for Samsung is another amazing way to bypass Android devices lock through USB cable. You don’t need to have any kind of OTG cable or combination files to use this tool. All you need is to have a PC, a USB data cable and your phone. The downloading and running this tool only takes a few minutes and it does not require any effort as well. It functions really well and helps you to have a communication with your device.
- It is really easy to use.
- It works with all the Android software versions.
- You can also remove pattern lock with this software.
- The best part of this tool is that it not only works for Samsung devices, but it is functional to remove the FRP from almost any kind of Android device including Motorola, Lenovo, HTC, XIAOMI etc.
All the tools above are functional and are considered the best ones to bypass the Factory Reset Protection from Samsung Galaxy devices. The information above is to assist the original users only who have somehow forgotten their user Google account ID or password, not for the stolen or lost phones. We hope that using any of the above methods will definitely resolve your Samsung FRP bypass issue effortlessly.